- How do I place a support request?
- How fast does GCS respond to requests?
- What if I have an emergency that needs immediate attention?
- During what hours are support available?
- How can I escalate a ticket?
- For what type of problems should I call GCS?
- Who knows my company best at GCS?
- How can I check the status of a request?
- How do I get a support key?
- You can call into our Help Desk (512-249-6080 and select extension 1)
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit an online request from the website - click here (no login required)
- You can submit an online request from the Client Portal - click here to login
Our goal is:
- Emergencies get an immediate response
- 90% of all requests will have a technician response within 30 minutes.
- 100% of all requests will have a response within 1 hour
- If you are experiencing an emergency, let us know and we will prioritize your request for an immediate response.
GCS has consistently performed within 1-2% variance of these numbers for more than 5 years.
GCS Network Operation Center triages all requests and assigns three difference levels of emergencies:
- Severity 1 - Outages affecting an entire organization, headquarters, or primary applications
- Severity 2 - Remote Location outages and outages not affecting all employees
- Severity 3 - VIPs, recurring problems, and escalations requests
Let us know how you would like to handle it!
GCS staffs technicians between 7:30 AM and 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
After-hours coverage is offered seven days per week until 11 PM. These hours apply to all GCS clients.
24/7 support is available but requires an additional agreement and fee.
If you feel the problem has not been handled appropriately, please let us know immediately!
The Network Operations Center (512-249-6080 extension 1 or email@example.com) can quickly route your comments to the appropriate manager or executive. If you'd prefer to skip that step, please contact:
JP McInnis, Operations Manager
GCS provides a single point of contact for all technical issues, regardless of who is ultimately at fault or able to help. This includes all IT problems as well as challenges with other vendors such as printer/copiers, internet providers, cell phones, etc. Call us first and we'll make sure it's the last call you have to make.
GCS utilizes a team-based approach to IT support. Your company is assigned to a team of 5 to 6 technicians that collaboratively support and maintain the systems and people. Your support team is assigned to a limited number of GCS clients to build a familiarity and relationship over time with our clients. You never need to know who your team is. The GCS NOC routes your request to the right team.
For non-technical or project requests, GCS assigns an Account Manager to every account for quotes, customer service, and more. Once again the NOC can route your request to the appropriate person easily and quickly.
At any time and for any reason, you can contact the NOC (512-249-6080 extension 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The NOC is not billable so questions are answered without a charge. You can also login to the Client Portal for access to tickets (open and closed), invoices, block hour histories, and access to your network documentation (no passwords or other secure information).
A session key is created by a GCS technician to start a remote support session.
Please contact the Network Operations Center team (512-249-6080 extension 1 or email@example.com) to request support.
They will create a ticket and assign you to a technician. If necessary, that technician will create the session key for you.